Thursday, May 5, 2011

No matter what they try to tell you, packing is not like tetris.

Because there are no pieces that are more or less necessary in Tetris. Because Tetris doesn't care that I cannot organize.  Because in Tetris, it doesn't cost thousands of millions of dollars if you accidentally forget about a piece.

You can also quit Tetris when you get sick of it.

I leave tomorrow morning and have soooo much packing to do.  Ahhhhh!
(This is my first blog post ever at all.  I promise this will look more interesting in the future.  I'll make it in 3D.  Promise.)

Okay, this part was sort of like a game I was totally winning at. or so it seemed for a while:


I miss all my people already.



1 comment:

  1. I really wish this post could play the Russian folk songs that get caught in my head when I think about packing now.

    ReplyDelete